Our new customer flow is easier (simpler) to book appointments. Until we get a few other features added to the new customer flow (like adding credit cards and canceling appointments), you may need to access the older customer flow to to those things. The old customer flow is at the bottom of the page for your convenience.
Our Online Scheduler (click on any title below for answers)
- Are there options for how I can make my appointments?[+]Yes!
There are currently three ways that you can make appointments with Restoration Counseling Service.
- First, using our online scheduler from the menu above (or in the window below).
- Second, using FaceBook (you don’t need a FaceBook account for this to work).
- Third, you can download our mobile app for either iOS or Android devices by searching for Restoration Counseling Service.
- Why do we use an online appointment scheduler anyway?[+]In a word: efficiency. Having you schedule your own appointments is quicker for you since you can see what is available very easily. It is quicker for us since our counselors and staff are not required to help you make appointments. And we pay you back for this efficiency by keeping our rates low (since we don't have to hire a full-time receptionist to do this) and by giving you more time in session than anyone else. We believe this is a win-win and we hope you do too!
- It may help to know your counselor's regular schedule.[+]Since this new system currently gives preference to the date you request an appointment (as opposed to your counselors availability), it may be helpful for you to know their regular schedule.
1 Amanda Coronado - Monday and Wednesday
2 Brad Miller - Tuesday, Thursday ,and Friday
3 Bryan Cafferky - Monday and Friday
4 Katharine Braun - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
5 Meaghan Kinzle - Wednesday and Saturday
6 Mike Sudyka - Monday and Saturday
7 Susan Griffin - Tuesday and Thursday
8 Tami Miller - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- What if I can't login to my account?[+]If you are unable to login:
- Click on the "SignUp/Log In" link in the upper-right hand corner of the scheduling page.
- Make sure you are using the correct email address.
- Click the "Forgot your password?" link to have a password reset email sent to your email address.
- If you forgot your email address but know you have a profile set up, you will have to call us at 909-255-1250 to have one of us help you recover your profile.
- If you are a new client since 3-1-14, there will not be a password associated with your account. It will be easiest if you email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email address, and desired password and he will set it up for you usually on the same day and send you back a confirmation email.
- Where is my credit card information?[+]We do not have access to your credit card information. It resides safely on a highly encrypted banking server. As such, we were unable to move over any credit card information you had on file with us before. If you want to pay with a credit card, updating your new account is simple. Doing this before your next appointment will keep things working smoothly for us all.
- Once you have logged in, you will see a "My Account" tab on the right side of the screen. Click on it.
- In the row under "My Account" you should now see the tab for a "Payment Information" screen. Click on it. There is a screenshot below to help you.
- While you are here, you should click on the tab labeled "Account" (just to the left of "Payment Information") and update your phone number and any other information on that screen as well. You can also change your login password from this screen if needed.
- Are text (SMS) message reminders be available?[+]YES they are!
- The next time you come in for an appointment, simply ask your counselor to turn on SMS alerts for you.
- Your counselor will need to confirm your cell number and carrier (cell service provider).
- Text (SMS) messages will be sent out automatically 4 hours before every appointment.
- You can also schedule your appointments on FaceBook![+]Making an appointment on our FaceBook page is currently easier for most of our clients since you are prompted to select a staff member first (and are therefore locked to that staff member) instead of selecting the appointment type first and the system suggesting other staff members for that appointment type. By the way you do not need a FaceBook account to schedule your appointment on our FaceBook page nor do you need to be logged intFaceBook if you do have an account. It works entirely within our FaceBook page, not yours.
- Click on the FaceBook icon (the dark blue circle) in the top-right corner of any of our web pages. This will take you to our FaceBook page.
- Under our large banner image, click the "Book NOW!" link to get started.
- Scheduling through FaceBook uses an app installed on our FaceBook page and does not require you to install anything. In fact, you don't even need to be signed in to FaceBook or have a FaceBook account for this to work!
- Select your staff members picture.
- Select the appointment type you are seeking.
- Navigate the calendar until you find a time that works for you and click on it.
- The next screen will ask for your email address and password that you used when you set up your first appointment. It is the same one you would use on our website too.
- If this is your first appointment, select the "Continue without logging in" option where you will be able to register for future use of our appointment system.
- That's it!
- How do I cancel an appointment?[+]We do ask that if you need to cancel an appointment, that you do so at least 48 hours before the appointment. This allows our staff to keep their schedules full and their fees reasonable. If less than 24 notice is given, you may be charged for your appointment if your counselor is unable to fill the vacancy. We do appreciate your understanding on this. To cancel an appointment online:
- Click the "Log in" link towards the top-right corner of the scheduling page and login.
- Click the "My Account" link.
- Click the "Appointments" tab to see your appointment history and click the "X" to the right of any future appointment to cancel it.