You will need to enter your credit card information to secure (or hold) your appointments. Your card will not be charged until the time of your scheduled appointment.
Once your credit card information has been entered, we do not have access to that information. It resides safely on a highly encrypted banking server. As such, we were unable to move any credit card information to another client account.
Please understand that a valid credit card must be saved in your customer profile to guarantee your appointment. You can use another form of payment when you come in for your appointment if you'd like, just be sure to let us know when you arrive for your appointment.
- After you have selected your preferred appointment time, you will be required to enter your credit card information (unless it is already on file).
- Checking the box that says, "store this card to my customer profile" will keep you from having to enter this information each time you schedule another appointment.
- If you need to CHANGE your credit card information, look for the "edit" link when asked to verify your existing credit card with a CVC code.
- Once you have logged in, you will see a "Welcome (your name)" link on the top-right of the appointment window (in the brown banner). Click on it.
- In the row to the right of "Account" you should now see the tab for a "Payment Information" screen. Click on it. There is a screenshot below to help you.
- While you are here, you should click on the tab labeled "Account" (just to the left of "Payment Information") and update your phone number and any other information on that screen as well. You can also change your login password from this screen if needed.