• Marriage and Family Therapist Intern
• Client Ambassador (click here or see below)
If you are a counselor (MFTI) who is looking for a great opportunity to work hard and experience lots of growth,
I'm glad you have found us!
My Name is Tami Miller and I am the Director and MFT Intern Supervisor at Restoration Counseling Service.
Restoration Counseling Service, located in Downtown Redlands, is a growing group practice that specializes in working with couples and individuals dealing with a wide variety of challenges. Currently, we are seeking to hire a counselor (registered intern) with life experience that enables them to work with couples that are struggling with challenges such as: phase of life issues after ten or more years of marriage, parenting differences, affair recovery, sexual intimacy issues, and more. This is a paid position and compensation will be discussed with qualified individuals.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is well-seasoned in life and has the desire to further their therapeutic skills. Furthermore, this candidate will welcome advanced training in affair recovery, Emotional Focus Therapy, and should be passionate about helping serve the local community and partnering with local churches.
At Restoration Counseling Service, our staff (each with unique specialties) treats a wide variety of challenges such as infidelity recovery, anxiety, depression, relationship counseling, children’s issues, grief, self-harm, PTSD, and much more. Our mission is to help our clients become all that they were created to be and we do so daily.
Our offices are located in a beautiful historic building built in 1903 and located in downtown Redlands. All of our counselors enjoy fully furnished offices and a waiting area, as well as a full kitchen.
- Must be a registered intern in the state of California.
- Strong legal and ethical knowledge of the profession.
- Must possess professional liability insurance (malpractice insurance).
- Strong ability to develop rapport with clients.
- Must attend and participate in supervision (intern) and willing to attend training meetings (licensed counselor).
- Must enjoy being part of a well-rounded team.
- Christian counseling experience strongly preferred.
- Some EFT training.
- Willing to work Saturdays and some evenings.
Applicants will need to submit, by email, the following five (5) items:
- A resume with employment history.
- A bio (to help me learn more about the applicant).
- A character reference letter (preferably from a Christian leader or mentor).
- A letter from a previous supervisor.
- A short written justification explaining why you feel qualified to work through the challenges that married couples face.
Applications are being accepted until April 14th. I will be contacting qualified applicants after I receive your complete application packet (all 5 items) to set up interviews.
At this time, please keep all correspondence by email only to Tami@RestorationCS.com. If you would like to understand more about who we are and the work that we do, just browse our website.
Our client ambassadors connect new clients with the right counselor for them. And they do it with style!
My Name is Brad Miller and, among other things, I train and supervise our client ambassadors at Restoration Counseling Service (RCS).
A client ambassador essentially works on behalf of a new client. When a new client contacts RCS, it is the job of our client ambassadors to:
• Fully answer all questions
• Determine what their current challenge is
• Find the best fit for them from our counseling team
• Teach them how to set up an appointment profile and make appointments
• Give hope readily
We know that clients are often in crisis when they contact us. This gives us an opportunity to give hope and build trust.
- Must be undergrad or graduate psychology/behavioral science student.
- Strong work ethic.
- Compassion for those who are broken and hurting.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must enjoy being part of a well-rounded team.
- Good phone skills.
- Someone who wants a once-in-a-lifetime behind-the-scenes experience at a group counseling practice. You will learn much.
- Willing to work 2-3 days, usually 10am-6pm.
Applicants will need to submit, by email, the following three (3) items:
- A resume with employment history
- A bio (to help me learn more about you)
- A character reference letter (preferably from a Christian leader or mentor)
Applications are being accepted now. I will be contacting qualified applicants after I receive your complete application packet (all 3 items) to set up interviews.
At this time, please keep all correspondence by email only to Brad@RestorationCS.com. If you would like to understand more about who we are and the work that we do, just browse our website.