If you are a counselor (AMFT) who is looking for a great opportunity to work hard and experience a great deal of growth, we are glad you have found us!
—We are not currently hiring for the position of AMFT. However, if you would like to submit a complete application email, your information will be held until there is an opening, at which time you will be contacted.
My Name is Tami Miller and I am the Director and Associate MFT Supervisor at Restoration Counseling Service.
Restoration Counseling Service, located in Downtown Redlands, is a growing group practice that specializes in working with couples and individuals dealing with a wide variety of challenges. Currently, we are seeking to hire a counselor (associate MFT) with life experience that enables them to work with couples that are struggling with challenges such as: phase of life issues after ten or more years of marriage, parenting differences, affair recovery, sexual intimacy issues, and more. This is a paid position and compensation will be discussed with qualified individuals.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is well-seasoned in life and has the desire to further their therapeutic skills. Furthermore, this candidate will welcome advanced training in affair recovery, Emotionally Focused Therapy, and should be passionate about helping serve the local community and partnering with local churches.
At Restoration Counseling Service, our staff (each with unique specialties) treats a wide variety of challenges such as infidelity recovery, anxiety, depression, relationship counseling, children’s issues, grief, self-harm, PTSD, and much more. Our mission is to help our clients become all that they were created to be and we do so daily.
Our offices are located in a beautiful historic building built in 1905 and located in downtown Redlands. All of our counselors enjoy fully furnished offices and a client waiting area, as well as a kitchen/breakroom.
Our client ambassadors connect new clients with the right counselor for them. They care deeply for people and love being an important part of an award-winning team.
My Name is Brad Miller and, among other things, I train and supervise our client ambassadors at Restoration Counseling Service (RCS).
A client ambassador essentially works on behalf of new and existing clients. When a client contacts RCS, it is the job of our client ambassadors to:
• Fully answer all client questions
• Determine what their current challenge(s) is/are
• Determine if the client is currently in crisis
• Find the best fit for them from our counseling team
• Inject kindness into a client's day
• Teach them how to set up an appointment profile and make appointments
• Give hope readily
• Follow up as often as needed
We know that clients can be in crisis when they contact us. This gives us an opportunity to give hope and build trust from the moment they contact us.
• Must be interested in helping others.
• Strong work ethic.
• Compassion for those who are broken and hurting.
• Strong computer skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Must enjoy being part of a well-rounded team.
• Good phone skills.
• Someone who wants a once-in-a-lifetime behind-the-scenes experience at a group counseling practice. You will learn much.
• Willing to work 2-3 days, usually 9:30 am-5:30 pm.
Applicants will need to submit, by email, the following three (3) items:
• A resume with employment history
• A bio (to help me learn more about you)
• A character reference letter (preferably from a Christian leader or mentor)
Applications are being accepted now. I will be contacting qualified applicants after I receive your complete application packet (all 3 items) to set up interviews.
At this time, please keep all correspondence by email only to Brad@RestorationCS.com. If you would like to understand more about who we are and the work that we do, just browse our website.