Let me explain…
Click here to go directly to contact information.
Very few professional athletes were born that way. Don't get me wrong, I realize that most of them have God-given gifts and abilities that they use to the benefit of their sport every day, but most of them had to learn HOW to use their gifts and abilities from someone who understood what it would take to maximize their potential.
A great coach can see these abilities and motivate their players to new levels of play. We've all seen those kinds of relationships between a coach and an athlete. When it happens, its magic.
Premarital counseling can be a lot like that. You have God-given abilities and gifts and so does your future spouse. But both of you also have shortcomings. How can you get all of these factors to work together for a lifetime of harmony? How can you maximize any potential you have together while minimizing anything that could get in the way of your success as a couple?
In the hands of a gifted premarital counselor, it can feel like magic!
Here are some of the marriage myths that you can overcome through premarital counseling:
- There are things about your future spouse that will change once you get married.
- You think that once you are married, those annoying habits won't bother you any more.
- You think you've already got it all figured out.
- You think it will all work out just fine as long as your spouse does things your way.
You've put a lot into this relationship so far and you've put a lot into your wedding. Why wouldn't you take a little time to learn how to:
- Communicate more effectively
- Love more deeply
- Disagree (aka. fight) without causing permanent damage
- Be happier and more content than you ever thought possible!
Please contact one of us and we will do our very best to return your call or email promptly, usually within 24 hours.
By the way, premarital counseling does not have to be costly either. It's often less than $400 and many couples wisely ask for this as a wedding gift and are glad they did.
Please click here to download a PDF copy of our Free Wedding Planning Guide. You'll be glad you did!