When you trust Restoration Counseling Service with your contact information, we take that trust very seriously. We will only use your personal information to contact you. We will never sell your information to other parties since that would undermine any trust we desire for you to have in us.
So, just to clarify:
- The purpose for any personally identifiable information (PII) that you provide to Restoration Counseling Service (RCS) is to be used only for RCS to contact you and only for your benefit.
- We collect this information in-house on secure computers. We don’t use any third party companies to handle the information you provide to RCS on our behalf. The only exception to this is using our secure web appointments feature to book and manage your own appointments. You will need to provide an email address when you use that feature for the first time. This is a service that we have used since RCS opened and we can assure you that the information you provide to for the purpose of managing your own appointments is safe and secure. Furthermore, you can delete your account with that service at any time by simply asking.
- If you choose to pay by credit card, your credit card information is not stored anywhere on our system. Rather, it is stored on the system of our credit card processor which just happens be one of the most secure banking systems available.
- Since RCS is required to maintain a HIPPA level of client information compliance (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, federal law), we do not fall under the more recent CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act of 2020, California state law). Your personal data has always been protected by our staff and will continue to be.
- Lastly, if you ever feel the need to opt out of the unsolicited emails you will occasionally receive from RCS, please use the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email. As a backup, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know that you would like your email address removed from our secure bulk email list. Please keep in mind that if you are a current client, we will still use your email address to notify you of upcoming appointments or to contact you for other pertinent reasons.
Thank you for your trust in us.